February 2006 – March 2007 - EDS – Deputy Senior Implementation Manager - Infrastructure and IT Delivery
(Limited Company Contractor)
As well as attending to the responsibilities outlined below for the Implementation Manager a Deputy Senior Implementation manager has the following additional responsibilities:
· First point of escalation for Implementation Managers within a given area.
· Communication of Risks/Issues/Change and site progress within the given region.
· Chair weekly update meeting between MoD and Implementation Managers.
· Attend Weekly Regional meeting between consortium work towers and MoD.
· Communication of new process and any relevant documentation to Implementation Managers within the team.
· Requests for resource and interviewing candidates for the Implementation team in the region.
· Arranging cover for any absences within the team.
Other areas of responsibility include deputizing for the Senior Implementation Manager when unavailable, whether it is for a few hours or weeks. Full authority for that post given.
These responsibilities would include:
· Scheduling and sequencing of sites within the project for the Region.
· Managing Risks/Issues and Change for the Region.
· Managing work towers within the project for the region.
· Escalation of all Risks/issues at a regional level.
· Report the weekly update through management chain
· Management of Implementation Management Team.