August 2007 – Present - EDS – Project/Programme Office Manager/Deputy to Application Delivery Manager (Full Time Employment)
The role is split into two main areas due to a leveraged resource within the EDS organization.
The main role as Project/Programme Office Manager has the following responsibilities:
· Finance Management – i.e. Profit and Loss analysis, outlooking, project finances & reporting, credit control, client billing, journal processing, purchasing processes.
· Business Process Re-engineering
· Administration Team Management (managing local admin team)
· General Office Management (liaison with landlord, facilities management team, responsibility for space charging)
· Staff Management (administering Performance Management Process etc. for a small group of staff)
· Participation in bid work for follow-on or new work
· Project/Programme Management as necessary.
· Risk Manager for all projects within the Commercial Group in Aberdeen.
The Application Delivery Manager Deputy (covering for Application Delivery Manager during periods of absence) role has the following responsibilities:
· HR responsibility for up to 50 Staff, Inc. training, development, PAYE, expenses etc.
· Forecast/Resource for any project requiring the skill/expertise of any of these members of staff
· Within both these areas the following skills are required: