March 2007 – Present - EDS – Transition Project Leader (RAF Kinloss) - Infrastructure and IT Delivery
(Limited Company Contractor)
The role of Transition Project Leader is to manage the creation of the Service Delivery Documentation to allow the successful transition of Services and Posts from an MoD based IT Team at RAF Kinloss into a Supplier based Team i.e. EDS/ATLAS Consortium.
Main responsibilities of this post are to:
· Co-ordinate to collation of information related to the service(s) given in the current model.
· Collate the Staff details i.e. HR details MoD personnel, civilian and contractor, rates and expenses etc., and Roles & responsibilities for each post held.
· Create the Take on Service Plan (ToSP) which details the Current Service Delivery Model and what needs to be done for the Future Service Delivery Model.
· Create Cost Models for the staff and their requirements.
· Where required put together plans for recruitment of posts not filled after transition.
· Co-ordinate and create any Transition Service Agreements (TSA) required between EDS/ATLAS and any current 3rd Party Suppliers/Contractors, thus allowing ATLAS to utilize existing service agreements they hold with the MoD.
· Co-ordinate and create any Transition Service Procedure (TSP) between ATLAS and MoD organizations that currently provide a service to the current Service Delivery Team, thus allowing them to provide a successful service.
· Managing risks & issues.
· Reports by exception to the Programme Manager including the creation and update of Project Plans.
· Other indirect of responsibilities include:
· Highlight service deficiencies in the current model to allow ATLAS to provide a better service.
· Highlight staffing deficiencies i.e. if MoD personnel, other duties may interfere with service delivery work and cause service degradation. This allows ATLAS to request funding for additional contractor staff to alleviate these problems.
· Liaise with on-site staff to help with their impending transition in EDS/ATLAS